- Pattern: Geometric Lace
- Materials: Hobby Lobby “I love this yarn” and Red Heart Super Saver (I buy from knitting-warehouse.com for a softer product!)
- Size: 49x64in
- Construction: Lovely shades of blue and aqua hexagons joined as you go, squared off with a white lace border that gives the blanket a crisp look. Then it was so nice, I made it twice! hehe
- Similar Pieces: See the main page
- Design Inspiration: Check out my other blue monochrome Geometric Lace blankets! No. 6, No. 13, No. 19, No. 24
- Shop this piece: Purdy hexagons and lace at Etsy
4 thoughts on “Geometric Lace No. 41 & 42”
Ohhhh really nice!! I love blue colors…
I have a question and I’m fairly new to crochet as in I only know how to do single and double stitch but I’m becoming bored with those plain ‘ole blankets so I don’t want to sound silly but…..I want to buy this pattern of the hexagons and lace edging but I see different blankets with different numbers and some have small variations. Are each of these different patterns you can buy or are they the same with slight differences due to it being different blankets? I’ve been going through these for an hour or so and I believe I’m just confusing myself further, sorry. I’m not sure how to get to the correct pattern and edging combo featured in THIS blanket and some of the others. Could you direct me to the right pattern?
Yes, you’re right when you say these are just little variations on the same pattern. I just make small adjustments on the edging based on whatever I feel like doing. Maybe just follow the pattern exactly the first time until you’re comfortable to make your own adjustments. I originally wrote the pattern in 2012, then released an update in 2013, which is what’s available today. I’ll be releasing an updated pattern in 2015 with even simpler instruction.
Thank you for your question! If I can help with the pattern at all, email email@example.com
– Rachele C.