- Pattern: Geometric Lace
- Materials: Hobby Lobby “I love this yarn” and Red Heart Super Saver (I buy from knitting-warehouse.com for a softer product!)
- Size: 49x64in
- Construction: Hexagons joined as you go, squared off with a neutral lace border that gives the blanket a warmth.
- Similar Pieces: See the main page
- Design Inspiration: I have used this Springy palette a few times! No. 32, No. 27, No. 9
- Shop this piece: Purdy hexagons and lace at Etsy
I love this palette! I kept the Geometric Lace tradition of the color-fade with the yellow, tan, pink and blue, and I added some random flecks here and there of green and purple (among other colors). For more ways to style your blanket palette, head to this color post at my crafter site, CypressTextiles.net.