- Location: Australia
- Pattern: Geometric Lace
- Materials: I used a size I hook for a tighter fabric! Hobby Lobby “I love this yarn” and Red Heart Super Saver (I buy from knitting-warehouse.com for a softer product!)
- Construction: Strong pastel palette hexagons joined as you go, squared off with a neutral color border
- Similar Pieces: See the main page
- Design Inspiration: I have made this palette a couple of times before! Beautiful 🙂
- Shop this piece: Purdy hexagons and lace at Etsy
Bold Pastel Palette – Used in 3 Pieces
Common for me to lay on the floor with bits and pieces until I have a firm image of the placement that I want.
Filling in the gaps, and starting on the edging wherever I can…
I always try to get a head start on the edging. It’s a speed thing! If I have one foot in the next step, I feel like I’m there already – haha!