- Pattern: Geometric Lace
- Materials: Hobby Lobby “I love this yarn” and Red Heart Super Saver (I buy from knitting-warehouse.com for a softer product!) as well as KnitPicks.com “Stroll” and “Swish” – I used many brands to get a beautiful color fade across the blanket
- Size: 86x86in
- Construction: Hexagons joined as you go, squared off with a neutral lace border that gives the blanket a warmth.
- Similar Pieces: See the main page
- Design Inspiration: I used Aqua, Yellow, Red, and Purple in the four corners, with Cream in the offset center for a nice highlight
- Shop this piece: Purdy hexagons and lace at Etsy
It took me a full two weeks to create this piece plus some time here and there that I spent in between other projects. But it was very much worth it in the end – all the intensive time on the hundreds of hexagons in this piece (264!). Of all my pieces, this one has received the most attention on my Instagram account – Thank you to all of my lovely followers for your inspiration and motivation every day!