- Location: New York
- Pattern: Geometric Lace
- Materials: Hobby Lobby “I love this yarn” and Red Heart Super Saver (I buy from knitting-warehouse.com for a softer product!)
- Construction: Hexagons joined as you go, squared off with a neutral “linen” color lace border
- Similar Pieces: See the main page
- Design Inspiration: Custom color request – dusty pastel palette featuring pink, neutral, blue, and yellow
- Shop this piece: Purdy hexagons and lace at Etsy
Sometimes I have an odd way of piecing my GeoLace blankets, which depends on how I am “feeling” the color placement and if I am working the hexes as I am out and about and joining them when I get home. I also think this seemingly random construction method speeds up my production time by reducing fatigue. I am more motivated to fill in the “holes” with more hexes – speedy speedy!