Nothing says Spring like wrapping a bouquet of flowers around your shoulders!
- Location: Texas
- Pattern: Details and free tutorial
- Materials: Stash-busted through various craft store yarn with Lion Brand Pound of Love background (I buy at Walmart.com and Knitting-Warehouse.com) – Size K (6.5mm) hook
- Construction Features: Sunburst Granny Square, Continuous Join-as-you-go, Reverse SC border
- Similar Pieces: Sunburst Flower
- Design Inspiration: Replica of my first Sunburst piece!
Color scheme borrowed from SnapDragons blanket – go check out her beautiful blog!
- More Related Links: Browse floral pieces in my Etsy Shop!
This piece started as a basket of flowers and quickly ended up as a gorgeous blanket of shaded colorful blooms. One of my favorite designs!