Drape this piece over the sofa back to instantly revive any room!
- Location: Italy
- Pattern: Four Square – my updated pattern at Etsy and Ravelry
- Materials: Hobby Lobby “I love this yarn” and Red Heart Super Saver (I buy from knitting-warehouse.com for a softer product!)
- Construction: Four huge granny squares made with my special recipe, stretched into rectangles with extra rows, and joined with a neat and simple joining method.
- Similar Pieces: See more Four Square pieces on my blog! So much variety!
- Design Inspiration: Bright colors! I usually use orange and blue as my base for this gorgeous Summer palette
- Shop this piece: Etsy
This was a super-quick piece, worked in the sunshine to inspire this bright palette!
My Four Square pattern is perfect for stash-busting or for several colors of your choosing. I love when I get a custom request for this design, as it gives me a chance to use some remnants and clear out some yarn inventory in a beautiful way!
Lots of satisfying progress shots!