Over 400 squares in your most favorite colors, blended in this mesmerizing piece – 35-40 shades or more!
- Location: Italy
- Pattern: Plain-Jane granny squares with a slight variation of the join-as-you-go on Attic24 – edging is from the Japanese design book Lace Crochet Best Pattern 238 (I buy from the excellent and amazing Pomadour24 on Etsy – here is a link to this lace book)
- Materials: Stroll Sport and Swish DK from KnitPicks.com (both merino superwash blends) – Size J (6mm) hook
- Similar Pieces: Pixelated
- Design Inspiration: Custom order color request based on the lovely pixel blankets out there! 🙂
- Shop this Blanket!: Pixelated on Etsy
Placing every bite-sized granny square is a joy!
Could not pick a better color selection – I have one more of these in my custom order queue and I cannot wait to dig my hook into this sparkling jewel-tone palette!
3 thoughts on “Pixelated No. 2”
I love this. The color choices are great! I want the pattern
Very beautiful. Would like to have the pattern plus.
Beautiful afghan. Would love to have the pattern.