Surrounded by a silvery grey, these subtle colors are cool enough for a mid-Spring sit on a patio swing!
- Location: Missouri
- Pattern: Details and free tutorial
- Materials: Stash-busted through various craft store yarn with Lion Brand Pound of Love background (I buy at Walmart.com and Knitting-Warehouse.com) – Size K (6.5mm) hook
- Construction Features: Sunburst Granny Square, Continuous Join-as-you-go, Reverse SC border
- Similar Pieces: Sunburst Flower
- Design Inspiration: Look at this beautiful grey and peach wedding bouquet… It is so inspiring!
- More Related Links: Browse floral pieces in my Etsy Shop!
One reason I love this design is that I can work up these little flower motifs in one morning! They’re so quick, and if I make 36 motifs, it’s enough for a 36×36″ blanket.
I use the Continuous JAYG – link in Design Profile – for this piece to add integrity and also to save time weaving ends.
Fin! This piece is one of my favorites, as the grey background really calls to me. I do love crisp, bright backgrounds, but the subtle colors really keep their cool quality with the grey.