- Location: Utah
- Pattern: Geometric Lace
- Materials: Hobby Lobby “I love this yarn” and Red Heart Super Saver (I buy from knitting-warehouse.com for a softer product!)
- Construction: Hexagons joined as you go, squared off with a crisp white lace border that really lets the pink and purple shine!
- Similar Pieces: See the main page
- Design Inspiration: Custom color request! Pinkalicious monochrome is my new favorite thing 🙂
- Shop this piece: Purdy hexagons and lace at Etsy
Another Geometric Lace that I could not wait to make the edging for! Never get tired of this pattern 🙂
Moving along – My placement guidelines for this piece were as follows:
Dark pink and dark purple in opposing corners, one corner with redish purples/berry colors, and one corner with a white highlight for the pastel colors.