You’ll swoon over this flowery piece, perfect for bringing a taste of Spring to any season!
- Location: Australia
- Pattern: 3D Gerbera Daisy pattern at bySol – her whole shop is beautiful
- Materials: Hobby Lobby “I love this yarn” and Bernat Softee Baby
- Construction: See my first version for details! I changed the pattern quite a bit. If you buy it, I’d be happy to discuss modifications!
- Similar Pieces: Square Blooms
- Design Inspiration: The bySol pattern is certainly inspiring! Check out Skip to my Lou blog for 10 flowers or this Loopy Rose pattern by Sarah London.
- Shop florals in my Etsy shop!
It is a great joy to make these 3D flowers. They do take more materials, but it’s worth it as it makes for a very warm blanket. I used a DK yarn for the background to take some of the weight off since the daisies are heavier.
Snapped a quick pic of the edging, too!