A candy rose brightens the corner, and a sweet meringue edging tops it off – no wonder it’s called Gelato!
- Location: Arizona
- Pattern: Gelato blanket pattern on Etsy and Ravelry – Meringue Edging and Babouska Rose flower in corner
- Materials: Hobby Lobby “I love this yarn”
- Construction: Different size granny squares joined together based on a planned layout – pattern describes joining in detail!
- Similar Pieces: Gelato
- Design Inspiration: Shabby Chic décor 🙂
- Shop this Piece: Gelato on Etsy
Skimpy on pics right now because I just wanted to post the pattern info! More added to this post this afternoon 🙂
Next two photos are of the second blanket – note the purple flower in the corner! Crazy how different lighting can affect white yarn – My Christmas tree is in front of my Huge Natural Lighting Window, plus it has been overcast lately in my neck of the woods, so it’s been interesting trying to get great photos.
Fin! Hope y’all had a beautiful Thanksgiving my American readers – love this time of year. Bus,y busy, busy!