A light grey lace border sets off bright groups of color fading across this lovely piece.
- Location: Pennsylvania
- Pattern: Geometric Lace
- Materials: Hobby Lobby “I love this yarn” and Red Heart Super Saver (I buy from knitting-warehouse.com for a softer product!)
- Construction: Hexagons joined as you go, squared off with a dainty lace border
- Similar Pieces: See the main page
- Design Inspiration: Custom color request – Pink, Blue, Green, and Purple – ooh la la!
- Shop this piece: Purdy hexagons and lace at Etsy
It’s the season of the year when I hardly have time to take pictures of my progress, let alone blog it! My queue of orders really heats up (my fellow crafters can certainly understand)! But here are the few shots that I was able to sneak of this beautiful piece.
I filled in the hex gaps with lacy little inserts similar to the wagon wheel lace that I used in my very first GeoLace.
I love the color in this one. Pink, blue, purple, and green are highlighted and blended with yellow, red, and grey.