Over 500 miniature hexagons hearken back to warmer climates with this colorful piece – a view from sandy beaches toward a sunset-colored horizon.
- Location: California
- Pattern: My best-selling pattern, “Geometric Lace,” can be found here.
- Materials: Every worsted weight yarn in my stash! 🙂
- Construction Features: 3.5″ hexagons with a gorgeous ivory lace border
- Similar Pieces: Geometric Lace
- Design Inspiration: A replica of my very first Geometric Lace!
- Shop this Piece: Etsy!
These teensy hexes are so satisfyingly fast to work up, but pack 518 of them in one 76×86″ piece, and you have a long, long process! I do love the lovely detail of the final result though.
Progressing in the sunshine!
And FIN! 🙂
Every blanket has a slight variation on the lace because I actually make it up as I go along. Of course, the pattern has a written version of the lace, but I like to change it up! In love with this one – yay!
One thought on “Geometric Lace No. 21”