Find yourself in a whole new world with this bright and playful magic carpet piece!
- Location: Louisiana
- Pattern: This fun tutorial/guide is free over here
- Materials: Hobby Lobby “I Love this Yarn” plus Yarn Bee in two tones for the gold finishes
- Construction Features: Lacy Lapghan Granny Square, Tassels – Plus, I added some little flourish designs on the blue!
- Similar Pieces: Magic Carpet
- Design Inspiration: Disney’s Aladdin
- Shop this Piece: Magic Carpet in my Etsy Shop
On this version of my Magic Carpet, I decided to make some small changes. I used two shades this time for all of the gold areas to add some pizzazz, and I created a small flame design on the blue background using two color stranding in the purple color since the 34×50″ size allowed for more detail.
The tassels make a special appearance in this photo. I love them in the two-tone and I’ll definitely be making them like that from now on!
And here he is in a more relaxed state.. Adored making this!