Good Vibes Blanket Info
Bold blocks of color and tropical designs were my inspiration for this piece. I came across an image on Instagram posted by @designsponge which completely drew me in. Instantly I imagined a blanket, with a color-block center portion and big dramatic floral motifs on either side. It was so crazy it just might work. I always say it: I see a blanket everywhere I look. It’s true! Free Pattern (Ravelry)
Related Links for Relaxghans
- Blog Post: Relaxghans: Six free crochet blanket patterns designed with peace in mind.
- Ravelry Link: Relaxghans Ebook
Related Links for Colour Crafter
- My most popular pattern using this yarn: Hexagon Burst Blanket (Free!)
- My thoughts on Colour Crafter yarn
- Shop Colour Crafter: Wool Warehouse*, Black Sheep Wools*, and other Scheepjes Retailers.
My favorite part about this motif is that popcorn round that looks like it’s levitating there… I worked over the chain spaces completely on the following round, so it makes the popcorns… well… pop! I also did that round in Colour Crafter Velvet, which is the dappled, marled looking version of Colour Crafter. This Velvet yarn is echoed in the center linen st panel.
* This Post contains affiliate links marked with an asterisk. Shopping through these links helps support CypressTextiles so I can continue to bring you content! And at no extra cost to you – amazing!