You can find this pattern on AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns.com.
Update: This pattern now has a yarn kit at my storefront on Deramores.com. Check it out and get the yarn in just a few clicks!
Hashtags: #HappyLittleTreeBlanket #CypressTextiles
- Easy to print, ad-free condensed PDF file: Ravelry // Craftsy // Etsy // LoveCrochet.com
- Check out the other patterns for absolute beginners in the You Can Crochet This! series
- This blanket is made with ONE regular (sport weight) Scheepjes Stone Washed and River Washed Colour Pack. Want to make it in the XL (Aran weight) Colour Pack instead? Head here!
- Buy the Colour Pack in my kit at Deramores! (affiliate)
- Happy Little Tree is one of six blankets in my Relaxghan Series – Read more about the Relaxghan Series here!
- Yarn: Scheepjes “Stone Washed and River Washed Cutie Pie Colour Pack” (78% Cotton, 22% Acrylic; 50 x 10g balls, 26m) // Qty: 1 Colour Pack (Total: 500g Sport weight yarn)
- Shop this Colour Pack (affiliate): Buy this pack in a kit from my Deramores storefront! Also available at Wool Warehouse – or find other Scheepjes retailers near you!
- Hook: US Size 3.75mm for blanket body, and US Size 3.5mm for border
- Tapestry needle for weaving ends
- Want to use the XL (Aran Weight) Colour Pack instead? Click here!
This blanket measures about 32x32in when finished – See larger blanket info below – about 47x47in (scroll to end)