- Pattern: Head to my Etsy Shop for the Cottage Quilt pattern! Also on Ravelry!
- Materials: Hobby Lobby “I love this yarn” and Stylecraft DK with some New Fashion DK – Check out deramores.com for great pricing.
- Construction: Hexagons joined as you go, squared off with half-hexagon motifs, replacing one corner’s motifs with diagonal stripes and adding a lace border as the edging.
- Similar Pieces: Babylovebrand.net/category/cottage-quilt
- Design Inspiration: Spring colors! I wanted a funky mix of pinks in the background, paired with a neutral stripey corner and a bright purple lace.
- Shop this piece: Purdy hexagons and lace at Etsy
One thought on “Cottage Quilt No. 2”
I’m not a fan of pink, but those colours really work, it’s beautiful