- Pattern: Cottage Quilt blanket with striped corner omitted
- Materials: Stash-busted through various craft store yarn with Lion Brand Pound of Love background (I buy at Walmart.com and Knitting-Warehouse.com) – Size K (6.5mm) hook
- Similar Pieces: Sunburst Flower
- Design Inspiration: Replica of my first Sunburst piece!
- More Related Links: Browse floral pieces in my Etsy Shop!
6 thoughts on “Sunburst Flower No. 5”
Really beautiful.The border is stunning.
Thank you! I’ve written it as a free patt over on CypressTextiles.net 😊😊
Gorgeous colours, I love the effect of using the different shades of pink for joining these colourful sunbursts.
Reblogged this on Crochet with Smile and commented:
What You can make from Sunburst Flower motifs