- Location: Pennsylvania
- Pattern: Geometric Lace
- Materials: Hobby Lobby “I love this yarn” and Red Heart Super Saver (I buy from knitting-warehouse.com for a softer product!)
- Construction: Hexagons joined as you go, squared off with a deep grey lace border that gives the blanket a warmth.
- Similar Pieces: See the main page
- Design Inspiration: Copy of my Geometric Lace No. 20 – I have used this “Ocean Sunset” palette many times!
- Shop this piece: Purdy hexagons and lace at Etsy
My love for this palette probably partially stems from the fact that my very first Geometric Lace was made with these colors – back in October 2012!
Candidly lounging on my living room footstool, ready for edging.
That footstool was a great find, bought for me by my husband – it opens up for neat storage of works in progress! He loves me 🙂 … Or he just wants the living room tidy – haha!
Took plenty of pics – just gorgeous in the afternoon sun.