Lay this over your Queen size bed and stay warm in a serene color palette wrapped in luscious lace – perfect for cool Spring nights!
- Location: Florida
- Pattern: Free pattern! – Includes several joins and borders!
- Materials: Mostly Hobby Lobby “I love this yarn” – The white background is Lion Brand “Pound of Love, and I have mixed in some New Fashion DK as well – Size K 6.5mm hook
- Dimensions: 62×82″
- Construction: 9″ squares with a lacy join and simple lace border – love!
- Similar Pieces: Textured Circles
- Design Inspiration: Custom request of a blue, green, and aqua palette set off by pure white lace! Copied from my Textured Circles No. 8 – but with updated lace join/edging!
- Shop this Piece: Etsy!
This is one of my favorite pieces because it always turns out great no matter what colors or design components you choose to put together.
Take a minute to go through my Textured Circles category and get yourself itching for another WIP – hehe! It’s fun to make, you’ll use your stash, and the pattern’s free. 🙂