- Pattern: Geometric Lace
- Materials: Hobby Lobby “I love this yarn” and Red Heart Super Saver (I buy from knitting-warehouse.com for a softer product!)
- Size: 68x86in
- Construction: Groovy hexagons – floral update PATTERN is a freebie at my crafter site – joined as you go, squared off with a neutral lace border.
- Similar Pieces: See the main page
- Design Inspiration: I have used this Grooooovy palette a couple of times! No. 2, No. 14, No. 30
- Shop this piece: Purdy hexagons and lace at Etsy
8 thoughts on “Geometric Lace No. 45”
That’s awesome work! I love how you laid out your progress. The colors are beautiful
Thank you! This one was a ton of fun! 🙂
Another gorgeous blanket. You’re my Priscilla Hewitt. 😉💁🏻
Your work makes me giddy with color
Thank you, lovely! 🙂
Wow. So beautiful!! Love the lace-looking edge!
Hi i know you use worst weighted yarn. I was wondering whether this would work with dk yarn. Apologies if that’s an obvious question, but new to crocheting.
Hello, there! Yes, you can definitely use any weight yarn with your favorite matching hook, you just need to be aware that a DK hexagon will be smaller than a worsted one, so for the same size blanket, you’d be making more motifs.
Thank you and happy crafting to you! 🙂