- Location: Arizona
- Pattern: Free pattern! – Includes several joins and borders!
- Materials: Mostly Hobby Lobby “I love this yarn” – The white background is Lion Brand “Pound of Love, and I have mixed in some New Fashion DK as well – Size K 6.5mm hook
- Dimensions: 36×36″
- Construction: 9″ squares with a lacy join and simple lace border – love!
- Similar Pieces: Textured Circles
- Design Inspiration: Custom request of my pastel palette set off by pure white lace!
- Shop this Piece: Etsy!
This is my Simple Lace join – as shown in the free pattern (link above) – I love how the mood of the blanket is just lifted so nicely with this pretty join.
Fresh and crisp in the sunlight. All ready to go!
2 thoughts on “Textured Circles No. 19”
Beautiful what a super block
This is absolutely beautiful. Love how they are joined together and the edging as well.