- Pattern: Geometric Lace
- Materials: Hobby Lobby “I love this yarn” and Red Heart Super Saver (I buy from knitting-warehouse.com for a softer product!)
- Size: 48x48in
- Construction: Hexagons joined as you go, squared off with a white lace border that sets off all that color.
- Similar Pieces: See the main page
- Design Inspiration: This palette was curated when a customer asked for pink, red, green, and blue all in opposing corners. So playful!
- Shop this piece: Purdy hexagons and lace at Etsy
Tremendous hook rolls at sewrayme.co.uk – Beautiful craftsmanship at a great price – I just love her work and will be a customer for life!
3 thoughts on “Geometric Lace No. 40”
Love the border on this one, is that written up somewhere Miss Rachel, I can’t find it. Looked on etsy, Ravelry, here. #stumped 😢🐾🐾🐾🐾
No, I haven’t written this exact border up, but it’s a lot like my Geometric Lace border – just with a (DC, Chain 1) “eyelet” round added in so that I could reach my dimensions. I used only lace shells that were 4 picots large, and I didn’t “line up” the border with the hexagons like I usually do, because I liked it better this way for this piece! 😊😊🐾🐾
Gotcha! Thank you so much, Miss Rachel 👍🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾😉😉😉