- Pattern: Geometric Lace
- Materials: Hobby Lobby “I love this yarn” and Red Heart Super Saver (I buy from knitting-warehouse.com for a softer product!)
- Size: 36x36in
- Construction: Hexagons joined as you go, squared off with a neutral lace border that gives the blanket a warmth.
- Similar Pieces: See the main page
- Design Inspiration: See the terrible phone screen shot below for the first blanket I made with this palette – What a fascinating combo the pink and tan make, freshened up by the crisp white
- Shop this piece: Purdy hexagons and lace at Etsy
2 thoughts on “Geometric Lace No. 39”
How are you joining these hexies? Stitching or crocheting?
Hi, there! I join as I go – instructions included in the Geometric Lace pattern 😊😊 I’m horrible at sewing! I join everything on the final round.