What a treat it was to curate this palette based on colors selected from the recipient’s own abstract art.
Geometric Lace No. 47
Published by Rachele Carmona
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
4 thoughts on “Geometric Lace No. 47”
Very beautiful patterns here!
Could you share how you joined the hexagons please? Even if for a fee to get the patterns. I am particularly to see how you finished it in the ‘valleys’ in between the hexagons, not the half hexagons but the other side of the blanket.
Hi there! This pattern is called “Geometric Lace” and can be found on Etsy, Craftsy, and Ravelry – all the border info is in the pattern, including filling all the gaps 🙂
Hello, I understand the lace border is in the pattern but if I want this particular border is that included in the pattern as well.
Is there a direct link to this pattern that includes this border.
There is a side-note type small paragraph describing this Border, but not specific step by step instructions spelled out. I can help during the making process if needed!