- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
8 thoughts on “Pixelated No. 3”
This appears to have a raised seam in only one direction: have you seamed the squares in one direction on one side and then in other other direction on the opposing side? Its very interesting!!!!
Hi, there! I joined as I went on the final round using instruction similar to the granny square joining tutorial by Lucy of Attic24 fame! 😊😊
Greetings and thanx for writing back so quickly!!! I Am well acquainted with Lucy’s Lovely Blog!!! I just finished a baby ripple ghan and was intending to make another in a continuous granny but think now I make try my hand at one like this!!!! I Am new to your blog and LOVE your pieced works!!! ❤ <(")
Thank you so much! ❤️❤️❤️
Do you have a written list of the colors you used?
No, I don’t – this is remnants from my stash, but it’s mostly Hobby Lobby “I love this yarn” – one day I’ll get more organized and document! 😉
– Rachele C.
Are there directions for making the squares? I see it’s a small granny sq and I’ve made a bunch, but wondered where these instructions can be found. Thanks!
Hi there! This pattern is in the testing phase – so yes coming soon ❤️❤️