- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
6 thoughts on “Geometric Lace 10”
I just ordered your pattern on etsy! I can wait to make this!
Awesome! This blanket is really for the obsessed crafter.. You’re looking for something new and different with a bit of a mix of easy and challenging that still maintains a classic, timeless look. I enjoy making this blanket every time.
Also, every time I make it, I do the lace differently! I just square it off and make up the lace as I go. I’m working on a pattern update, but it may be a month more! Email me at babylovebrand@ gmail.com for any clarification. 🙂
Wow very nice!
Oh wow, these geometric designs are absolutely wonderful. Do you have a facebook page for your brand? Love the hexagons…keep up the good work!
Thank you for such encouraging words; it definitely made my heart grow! I have a Facebook fanpage called BabyLove Brand, where I post progress and final photos via Instagram, and my shop is on Etsy. Thanks again for popping in!
Great project! Love the combination of colors.
Here’s my FO: http://mibruno.com/terminado-osito/